Which roofing contractor you choose to roof your home is one of the most important buying decisions you will ever make. Not only is a roof a substantial financial investment, it also protects the rest of your house and all of its contents from our extreme Midwestern weather. Roof problems can be very destructive and expensive and sometimes can be difficult to detect until it’s too late. An improperly installed roof can result in rotten wood, damaged drywall, ruined insulation, and/or mold problems that can be very costly to fix. The low bid is NOT always the best value.
When you hire Heinrichs Roofing & Siding, you can avoid these problems and get the best value for your home improvement dollar. You can be sure that the work will be completed to manufacturers’ specifications by our own long-term employees. We will commit the necessary employees to get the job done quickly to minimize the disruption to your everyday life. Because we are certified roofing contractors, we can offer you the best possible warranty. In summary, you will benefit from the experience we’ve gained satisfying customers like you for the past 50+ years.
Contact us today for a free consultation and estimate.
Our full menu of Residential Roofing services includes:
- Asphalt Shingles- Shingles are still the most popular roofing material in our market. Benefits are cost efficiency and the available variety of colors and styles. Because we are a Certainteed ShingleMaster company, we can warrant shingled roofs for up to 50 years with 100 percent non-prorated coverage. Call for more details.
- Metal Roofing- Metal is a long lasting roofing product that is mildew resistant and will not rot or absorb water. Installed properly, it performs well in severe Midwestern weather. It comes with a 45 year paint warranty. It is a great product for farm buildings as well as residential projects.
- Modified Bitumen- This product is designed for low pitch applications. It comes in a three foot roll that sticks down to a mechanically fastened (nailed down) base sheet. One benefit is that it is manufactured in several colors in order to match the steep slope sections of your house.
- EPDM- EPDM, also known as rubber roofing, is great for any flat or low pitched roof. It is long lasting and usually can be installed on residential projects using few or no seams. The fewer the seams, the less chance of a leak. We commonly use EPDM on top decks and low slope porch roofs.
- Chimney Flashing- Improperly flashed chimneys are a common cause of leaks. Our installers are skilled at flashing and counter flashing chimneys. We use masonry blades to cut a groove in masonry chimneys. We then custom bend aluminum or factory finished steel in our metal brakes to create custom fit counter flashings.
- Roof Repairs- We do roof repairs on any of the roofing materials listed above. Our vast industry experience allows us to be effective and efficient at diagnosing and fixing a wide range of roof problems.
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters and Downspouts- We partner with Carey Seamless Gutters to provide our customers with quality seamless gutters and downspouts. They can install standard 5-inch gutters of 6-inch gutters for high volume areas.